The service works with patients from Waddesdon Surgery, Norden House Surgery, The Swan Practice, Whitchurch Surgery, Ashcroft Surgery, Wing Surgery and Edlesborough Surgery.
The service aims to give you more choice and support to remain independent in your own home.
The service can visit you at home and:
- Support your independence
- Help you manage your daily activities
- Provide relevant information to help you make the best choices
- Check you are receiving any available care that you require
- Reduce the loneliness brought about by social isolation
For more information please see Patient Support Leaflet, visit the North Bucks Patient Support website or telephone 01296 713434 (option 6).