GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your mobile, tablet or computer. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view test results
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
How to sign up to NHS app
Click here for download instructions.
You are able to access the following via the NHS app:
- book appointments
- order repeat prescriptions
- check your symptoms
- view your basic medial record
- view your covid vaccination history
- register for your organ donation decisions
THIS IS NOT THE ASK NHS APP.
How to sign-up to Patient Access
STEP ONE: Pre-registration online Patient Access (click Register and then select 'No' to letter).
STEP TWO: Visit the Reception team at Waddesdon Surgery and bring a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address (bank statement).
STEP THREE: The surgery will issue you with a registration letter/code to complete the online registration.
More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
Access Test Results